Thursday, September 3, 2009

oh love;



oh love, how you confuse me
you can hurt me so
yet make me feel greater than anything could come close to making me feel
oh love, how you induce me
with your strength
yet your weakness.. it kills
oh love, how you forget me
you're terribly wonderful when i have you in my arms
yet when you leave me cold you dont seem to care about how great you once were
oh love, how easy you are to me
so easy to get, so easy to lose
yet no one sees how easy you can be to retain..
oh love, how defiant you are to me
you shatter all the rules, all the barriers
yet there are so many under which you may fall
oh love, how you capture me
in all your wonders
yet when you're broken i feel locked out, away from you

oh love, oh pain, oh joy, oh sorrow, oh so many different things you may be..


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment