Monday, July 9, 2012

Dear,

God, I really don’t know what to say anymore… I feel like just grabbing your shoulders, shaking you and saying, “I love you, dammit!” But you should know that. You have me at your fingertips. I’m “sprung” okay? You just have no idea.. What happened? Why does it have to be like this? Is it really that impossible for two people to have a good relationship and be happy? Or am I just that naïve? I’m starting to believe that I really am going to end up the lonely old cat lady on the corner… Was it going bad and I was simply blind to it or was it really this spontaneous? Can we ever go back to how we were before? I was the happiest girl ever been. I liked that girl you thought she was “perfect.” What did she do wrong? How can she fix it? Just don’t leave her in the dark. She’s becoming the girl she doesn’t wanna be… So is it over, or do you think we can make it? I want you. I want us. I want this love we have. Because for once, I believe it. I’m sorry if I’m being too much of a girl and repeating myself a bit but you really don’t understand how much you mean to me. I’ve fallen for you, and I’m thinking I’ll see myself lying on the ground. But I want to see myself lying in your arms. That’s my sanctuary and dear lord it feels so right. Like I actually belong…

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment