Monday, September 3, 2012

From Shadows to the Warmth

Running from the shadows, trying to find the warmth. Turn the music up as loud as the human ear drum can tolerate. Maybe you can lose your voice trying to sing as loud. Every effort is made to shut out the brain. But the carefree attitude he warned me would fade keeps coming and going and I try so desperately for it to work but the bear is wise and as much as I hate to admit it, I know he's right. And she sings, 'you're the one for me' softly into my ear and I'm not entirely sure she knows what she's talking about because that's what he told me and so did he and I did and everything just got screwed up and nothing came out true. I know the bear is aware that hurting comes from hurting and I hope he doesn't hurt anymore but I'm not sure I'll ever stop because I'm aware that hurting comes from hurting so I'm hurting and hurting. The things that used to make me cry, just don't anymore but I cry at everything anyway and I cry so much that I'll just want to run away from the shadows and find some warmth.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment