Friday, August 16, 2013

Nights You'll Remember But Maybe Don't Want To

And the tears come in waves 
And the smoke comes in drones 
And the cops come but we don't need em
And you're far away 
And missing is all I've known 
And drunken girls are loud 
And skinny is all they strive for 
And you are all that I want 
And they're not what I wanna be 
But this is all I've seen 
And this is all I know 
And I'm okay with that 
And really, should I be? 
Cause love is overused
And you never did mean it 
And I cannot  lose you now 
And you're the one I needed
And loud is all they cared about 
And I didn't wanna be here 
And in your arms I'm found 
And with you I really mean it. 
But can this even happen? 
And is crazy really normal? 
And I guess we'll have to see
And I guess we'll all just be.


J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment