Monday, November 29, 2010

Untitled II


And I couldn't stand to look into his dark, deep eyes so I hid but it was all a game to him and so unbearably cute but I really couldn't stand it. And he was so playful and I adore him and miss that part of my life (which is probably why I reminisce so much I suppose). Embarrassed? No, not at all. Impressing? I'm trying as hard as I can to hide that I'm trying.  I get to be the me I wanna be with him and I can be a kid (like he told me I could be) and stress free. Like biting and running around like we're the only ones on the ground and jumping up and down as if at any moment a star could be ours. But I could have a grown conversation and I feel like I'm wrapped in happiness in his world. Only to soon find out I'd be quickly unwrapped from any kind of happiness and left out in the cold...

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment