Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Your Letter pt.2 (which was the original inspiration for pt.1)


Dear you,
    I compose a letter to you every single day.
In my head.
I would love to write it to you,
but it's been difficult for me to find and piece together words that would kill you from the inside out.
Not cut you, nor even stab you.
No, KILL YOU.
I don't know if there are even enough words of the right kind to say to you.
Even if there were, and there might be, I'll resist from actually writing it out.
Well, without a name, why would it matter?
Oh, because you know the evil bitch you really are.
It's completely obvious.
At least it is from the outside.
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't fall into your trap.
I feel like you know exactly how you are though.
And my bitchiness is secretive so it would be unlike me to write your letter and have you [and the whole world] know exactly what I'm talking about.
But I will say this.
Every aspect of peoples personalities that I absolutely DESPISE, you posses.
You fit the bill for the most caniving, manipulative, most flat out evil person I have ever met.
But it's hidden very well (which infuriates me even more).
Kind of like me, only people know how I can be.
You just reel them in and are irresistable.
You're a lying, backstabbing hypocrite.
I don't see everything I want to be in you.
I see eveything I HATE in you.
But there's no way I can tell you that.
I have to keep it to myself.
None of this is anywhere NEAR as vulgar as the letter that I write you in my head.
This doesn't even touch the tip of the iceburg.
One day, I vow, you'll get your letter.
And I hope it's able to cut you as deep as a letter opener stabbed into your heart would be able to.

Much love HATE,
J.

2 comments: